The sophistication and adaptability of ransomware and other cyber threats today require an agile, layered defence. Without a holistic way to manage cybersecurity risk, it would be easy to focus all your efforts into preventive defences, such as firewalls or access management while neglecting the processes and tools that are mandatory to effectively respond to, and recover from, a successful attack.
The purpose of this whitepaper is to discuss how Australian businesses can enhance their business resilience by adopting multi-factor authentication and ensure business continuity and recovery by investing in a robust strategy for backing up and protecting your data and workloads.
Topics discussed include:
- The current threat landscape
- Multi-factor authentication benefits
- Choosing the right MFA for your environment
- Best practices for building business continuity and recovery capabilities
- Expert tips and recommendations
- A handy security checklist
Submit your details and download the Whitepaper
Infographic: Business Security meets Business Continuity