Live Panel Discussion
Safely and Simply Navigate the Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Journey
How are organisations ‘safely and simply’ embarking on the hybrid and multi-cloud journey?
Join a select group of your industry peers on Wednesday 22nd September at an invitation-only virtual live panel discussion hosted by Somerville to find out.
Get the ‘inside scoop’ from Veqtor8 and Ecosystem analyst, Andrew Milroy, to learn how businesses are reaping the long-term value of cloud, and staying relevant in the age of digital disruption.
We’ll also be joined by respected CIOs at KPMG and Bunzl Australasia as they discuss their successful cloud migration journeys and key learnings.
Join us for 3 hot reasons:
HEAR key market insights from long-time industry analyst Andrew Milroy
MEET peers and see how they're tackling their unique cloud migration challenges
DISCOVER best practices/strategies for managing hybrid and multi-cloud environments for process efficiencies, optimum speed, security, and cost savings
- Brad Howarth - Researcher, Speaker, Facilitator, Writer, Trainer
- Simon Reiter - Top 50 CIO 2019, CIO, Mentor, Transformation Executive
- Therese Chakour-West, Digital Transformation, Projects, IT, CIO50 2019
- Andrew Milroy - Cybersecurity Advisor, Tech Thought Leader, Keynote Speaker, Board Member, Adjunct Professor
- Craig Somerville - Managing Director and CEO at Somerville
Date and Time: Wednesday 22nd September | 11am-12pm AEST
Venue: Your Own Space / Your Place